Every time a speaker/author/marketer tells you that “the rules have changed” in life/business/marketing, they are likely bullshitting you. Don’t buy into the same message that is constantly polished and repackaged. The rules on how to kick ass at life have been the same for a long time:
- Be a great person. Don’t be a bullshit artist.
- Help other people be great.
- Don’t lie, cheat or steal. Don’t even come close.
- Spend time improving your own house and less time commenting on someone else’s.
- There are many other rules. But if you focus on these four you’ll pretty have your life covered.
Spend time improving your own house and less time commenting on someone else’s …