Happy Saturday April 3rd!
I am in the process of catching up on my Google reader feeds and I thought it would be better to share some of the great content here than trying to tweet each one out. 140 characters is never enough to say what needs to be said. So, get a full cup of coffee and enjoy the following great articles to read I thought were well above par this morning.
- Business Success Secret: Deliver on What You Promise
- Why Stupid People Succeed
- Derek Sivers: How to start a movement
- Love a quote from this “The first follower is what transforms a nut into a leader.”
- What NOT to do in conflict
- The Value of Time
- Why you should sin more often
- How I became Google Free in a day
- Over-sharing: problems with social networking and privacy
- Yes. Another Backup Lecture.
- About backing up your data on your computer. Very important.
- How to Be a Positive Person, in Under 300 Words.
Enjoy and I raise my cup of caffeine to you this fine Saturday morning!