Here is Patrick in a nutshell:
- Started my first business in 1998 after four years in the military and eight years working for the big yellow and black car rental company
- Traveled around the world teaching digital marketing and technology advocacy
- Currently running the Focus Digital Marketing Agency at allaboutfocus.com
- Works out hard 3-5 times a week
- Got his pilot’s license in 2000 in Oklahoma City
- Current contributor to multiple TV news programs
- Current contributor to SUCCESS and Entrepreneur Magazine
- Has a YouTube show and podcast where he talks about kick ass marketing and productivity.
- Got other questions? Follow me on Twitter and ask me there. Or Instagram or Facebook.
The Long Version:
I am a non-stop consumer and teacher of information. I’m obsessed with learning everything I can about what makes a great life or a miserable life. And everything I learn I want to add my own take on it and share it with you. People have called me an oversharer. They say I put out too many blog posts, videos, tweets, etc. That is probably true. But I don’t do it to screw around with your time. I do it because I love teaching. And if each thing I share can make your life better, then it is worth it to me. Follow me on the social media channels mentioned above on this page.