On the Stop Doing Nothing podcast, you will discover how to get results in business and life using the simplest methods possible. This is a podcast aimed for high-achievers who possess a rare burning desire to see above the fog of life, create a better world for themselves and those around them. Great coaching is the secret of all successful people. This is what they don't teach you in business school. In this episode, you will be unlocking another secret to building a billion-dollar blog.
Every blogger out there wants a blog that attracts millions of visitors across the globe and generates a lot of money. When aiming for something like this, it's crucial to set realistic expectations. Building a billion-dollar business requires focusing on something that has high future value, allows you to step away from the business, and enjoy more of your life.
Here are the key areas we covered in this episode:
- How to build a personal brand that's going to captivate a billion-dollar audience and how you can turn it into a product or service-based business that can survive without being too dependent on you.
- Figure out how you can add value to someone else's life based on what you're good at. There's no right or wrong as long when someone compensates you in exchange for the value you give them on a higher level; then you are on the right path.
- How you can monetize your passion — not just as one-off money, but recurring money. When someone drops $10,000 money in your lap, it's great. What's even better, though, is someone giving you two thousand dollars a month for a year or twenty people giving you $2,000 a month for a year. It's time to brainstorm for a better business model!
- Most people nowadays are driven by attention and fame. They want to be someone who has a million IG, Twitter, or YouTube followers. Those are great things, but that's just the beginning part of generating a million-dollar blog. Start selling products, not attention.
- See the risky side of affiliate marketing. For example, if you're doing product reviews and someone clicks on your affiliate link to the, let's say, Nike website. Well, guess what? Nike has their attention now. Nike is going to get their credit card number, mobile number, and email address. They are no longer your customer. With all this attention building in the affiliate world, you are not building your email list. Here's a smart idea: why not direct that to your website or landing page to sell your products? Get yourself a CRM as soon as possible.
- How to drive higher customer value through recurring or repeat purchases, and finding your balance between high-paying clients and customers who are subscribed on a lower price monthly plan.
- How an affiliate program can help reduce your marketing expenses.
Got VALUE from this episode?
Let's take your success to the next level!
Stop Doing Nothing offers a coaching plan that is designed and delivered based on your unique needs/goals. If you want to innovate and grow faster, start acting today. Learn more about business mastery, generating wealth, personal development, and many more.
You get to pick your transformation!
Remember, action is the great thing that separates the average from the great.
Or, join our Empire Builders: How to Build a Thought
Leader Lifestyle Facebook Group at: